Social media engages your current and potential audience while reinforcing your overall marketing message.
Social media is an important part of any company’s branding and marketing efforts — especially non-profits, school systems, educational institutions, and any organization that has information to share with an audience who’s eager for the information.
Prime can help you choose, set up and/or optimize Facebook (Page and/or Group), Instagram, and/or Twitter, depending on which are best suited to meet your goals. Better still, we’ll train you in how to use them, covering topics like:
- Administrative concerns, such as Facebook Page roles, verification, and using insights
- How to create a Facebook Group with settings most suited to your goal
- How to alter Facebook Page settings to include or not include reviews, an in-box, and other features
- Strategies for minimizing negative comments and posts, and dealing with them when they occur
- How to manage different forms of social media on desktops or cell phones
- How, when, and what to post, including how to use scheduling features
- Facebook Events and how to use them
- Ways to integrate social media, including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, on your website
- An introduction to social media advertising, including when and how to use it
- How to manage settings on your own personal social media profiles to address privacy concerns
Prime Design Solutions keeps up-to-date with the latest trends in the quickly-evolving world of social media so you don’t have to. We’ll share what we know, so your staff can effectively manage your social media.